1. OWNER OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The owner of the website and of the data processing is Tintinnabula Media S.L. with the tax identification number B04941712, located at Calle Barí 4, 38627 Buzanada, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.
2. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to ensure compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 25 May 2018, the information provided by users will be processed for the sole purpose of carrying out the purchase process for which they have been informed.
During the ordering process or the opening of a new account, personal data is collected. This data will be stored in a file under the responsibility of Tintinnabula Media S.L. to manage the processing and execution of your order. If you have previously given your express consent, we will use your email address to send you commercial communications. You may unsubscribe from these at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in the email containing said commercial communication.
Unless you expressly consent to the further use of your personal data, your personal data will be blocked as soon as the order has been executed and the purchase price has been paid in full. Your personal data will be deleted after the expiration of the legally prescribed period for the fulfillment of our commercial and tax obligations, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your personal data.
If you have expressly consented to receive our offers, we may also use your data to include them in our newsletter and promotions.
3. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA Your personal data will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery. Your data may also be passed on to the credit institution that provides payment services as part of the payment processing.
It should be noted that in no case will data about your credit or debit cards or bank accounts be stored. These are managed exclusively by the payment gateways of the banking services.
4. RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding your personal data at any time by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
5. EXPLANATION OF COOKIES A cookie is a small text file sent to your browser by the websites you visit that allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as saving your purchases in the "shopping cart", your preferred language, and other options that can make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you so that you do not have to re-enter the same information you entered on your first visit. Cookies play a very important role on the Internet, because without them the use of the website would be much less satisfactory.
The following information is intended to help you understand the different types of cookies and how they work:
Technical and functional cookies: these types of cookies are essential for us and are needed, for example, to log in to the website or add items to the shopping cart. In this way, we ensure that when a customer returns to the website, the products they left in the cart are still there in case they want to complete the purchase.
Analytical cookies This type of cookie is important for us because this information provides us with data about visits, the most viewed content, etc.. And thus have the ability to improve the web through the user experience. The following are used in our online store:
- Google Analytics. This is a tool developed by Google that helps us collect information about visits, such as time, location, page views, etc. It is important to emphasize that at no time personal information such as names, last names or zip codes are stored from where they connect.
7. DISPLAY OF INSTALLED COOKIES
Here are some links where you can consult/configure the different privacy options of some of the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/